MEPIU invites candidates to express their interest in providing of consultancy services for the technical aspects of the implemented Projects.
Interested applicants should have the following qualifications and experience:
- University degree in energy field (knowledge in power and heating engineering will be an advantage);
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience in energy field;
- Knowledge of the World Bank or other International Financing Institutions ‘procedures would be an asset;
- Sufficient knowledge of the National Legislation in the field of technical regulations;
- Hold practical experience in: developing technical specifications, evaluation of technical documents, monitoring contracts’ implementation;
- Fluency in Romanian and English languages (knowledge of Russian will be an advantage);
- Computer literacy: conversant with Microsoft Office, Autodesk AutoCAD.
The Technical Consultant is supposed to perform the following activities:
- Prepare and review technical specifications, operation requirements, terms of references, technical evaluation reports and other engineering documents;
- Evaluate the documents related to civil engineering and design, supply and installation works (review of drawings, bill of quantities, costs, technical specifications);
- Assist in developing/or develop, by case, the bidding documents, contracts for consultancy and civil engineering works;
- Participate in procurement process and evaluation of bids;
- Review of payment documents;
- Inspect contract implementation progress, prepare written reports of inspections and other duties.
The Consultant will be hired on a full – time basis Contract for the one (1) year period, with possibility of annual extension until the end of the project, subject to the consultant’s satisfactory performance.
The applicants are invited to submit their CVs and Application letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in hard copies at the address: Chişinău MD 2068, str. A. Russo 1, bl. 1A, of. 163 by COB on February 20, 2019.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.