Republic of Moldova
Power System Development Project (PSDP)
Project Number / Credits nos.: P160829 / 6380-MD and 6381-MD
Contract No. 6380-A9: Audit of Power System Development Project accounts for the period FY 2020 - 2021
- The names of consultants who submitted proposals:
- ICS Baker Tilly Klitou and Partners SRL (Moldova)
- Moore Stephens KSC SRL (Moldova)
- The technical points assigned to each consultant:
- ICS Baker Tilly Klitou and Partners SRL 94.90
- Moore Stephens KSC SRL 91.42
- The evaluated prices of each consultant (excluding taxes):
- ICS Baker Tilly Klitou and Partners SRL - EUR 13,850.00
- Moore Stephens KSC SRL - EUR 12,000.00
- The final point ranking of the consultants:
The method of selection for the assignment is Least Cost Selection (LCS). The consultant who submitted the lowest evaluated price proposal is considered the Most Advantageous Proposal to be selected.
- The name of the winning company, the price, duration and the summary related to the scope of the contract:
The wining company: Moore Stephens KSC SRL (Moldova).
Contract price: 12,000.00 EUR.
Contract duration: February - December 2022.The Assignment consists of the audit of Project accounts, IDA Credits nos. 6380-MD and 6381-MD under the Power System Development Project. The objective of the audit is to enable the auditor to express a professional opinion on the Project’s financial statements as at the end of December 31, 2021 and of the income and expenditures for the accounting period ending on that date.